Any woman that would have me...

Over the age of forty
And still a kid

I think about any woman that would have me...
She would have to add one more to her current count of children

I am bullheaded
Stubborn

I am cantankerous
I will do it my way, or I will not do it!

If she demanded anything from me she would find out
how quickly her demands were not met

I barely accept requests
If she asked nicely, maybe

I am lazy, and have no problem letting dishes pile up
My dirty clothes resemble a home made rug

It seems men have a singular focus, and don't want to be bothered with anything else
Women seem to be multi-taskers, this I will never understand

It seems men are fixers, and listen about as well as I clean
Women seem to listen, and then listen some more...

Maybe my own lazy stubborn cantankerous mind sees this in shades not true.
Or maybe I am glad I have a dog instead.

Please forgive my honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment